Thursday, November 05, 2009

Melbourne... Phew

Well I made it to Melbourne thanks to great mechanic called Joe in Bairnsdale. For Free he adjusted my brake pedal which alleviated the pressure build up in the master brake cyclinder - no more brake problems...

I have to say that I have fallen in love with Aussie roads - the strech between Eden and Bairnsdale was one of the best roads I have ever driven!! So much fun!

The stretch between Ulladulla and Eden was also a great drive.. if you are willing to invest some time to get away from the crowds Australia has some great roads!!!

Now the car is back to normal a little disappointed with the "Cardamon" which was meant to be a temporary protection system but the driving rain washed some parts off.. maybe I did not apply it thick enough!!

Ok that's enough for day 2 except to say that a whole day driving with the top down...

No comments: