Monday, August 10, 2015

Trip Home - Monday 10th August


Well we have survived the ring.. it was an experience I will not forget and probably the hardest race track I will ever drive.

Paul and I decided the the phrase that summed up the Nurburgring was "Terrifyingly Awesome"

It is an incredibly difficult track, with its elevation changes, blind corners and sheer length (21kms).

Add to that it is a public toll road not a race track and anyone and anything can go on it and you have the most incredible experience.

It is quite possible to come around a sweeping right hand bend in 3rd doing over 130Kms to find a tour bus pootling around at 50 kms..

If you are brave and enjoy the thrill and love driving - I cannot recommend the ring highly enough!


Finally, A huge thank you to Paul for doing all the driving to and from the Ring and being the best co-driver

I will add the video here shortly :-)

No comments: